We were all set to buy tickets to a “Sting-a” concert here in Firenze until we learned that hearing “Roxanne” under the Tuscan Sun would cost more than our airfare home. Sting has been producing extra virgin olive oil, honey, wine and salumi at his 900 acre estate’s organic farm, Tenuta il Palagio. He sells to high-end retailers and directly from the Tenuta in the small town of Figline Valdarno, south of Florence. One of these days we’ll drop round for a tasting tour and maybe catch a few bars of “Roxanne” over a glass of their own vin santo.
- Sunday, Sunday
- Fifty Shades of Green
- Montreal: Off the Beaten Track
- Vieques: Bohos in Paradise II
- Nevis: Bohos in the Wild Blue
- Sicilian Valentine
- “P” is for Paris
- Caccia di Blu!
- Montreal Jazz 2020: Special Edition!
- My Montecatini
- Three Boroughs, Three Olives, 33 Hours
- Siena: Golden Light
- Boo! Halloween in Pistoia
- Florence: Fashion & Friendship
- Eating Montreal
- Take A Bow
- Goodnight You Moonlight Ladies
- Portland, Maine: Where To Stay?
- Fab at 40: Montréal Jazz Fest
- Art in Bloom: The Sequel
- Boston: Art in Bloom, Part 1
- Born To Run
- Portland Maine’s Rising Tide
- Saveur et Savoir: Montreal Jazz 2018