- Rockin’ Rendezvous: Montreal Jazz Festival 2023
- Cernobbio Serenità
- OFF THE BEATEN TRACK IN TUSCANY
- C’est La Vie!
- Como: Refresh Recharge Repeat
- Sagnino Serenitá
- Peaceful Parma
- Life In The Clouds: Montecatini Alto
- Ah, Assisi
- Abruzzo to Perugia
- Campagnia to Apulia
- Travel in Troubled Times – Part One
- Sunday, Sunday
- Fifty Shades of Green
- Montreal: Off the Beaten Track
- Vieques: Bohos in Paradise II
- Nevis: Bohos in the Wild Blue
- Sicilian Valentine
- “P” is for Paris
- Caccia di Blu!
- Montreal Jazz 2020: Special Edition!
- My Montecatini
- Three Boroughs, Three Olives, 33 Hours
- Siena: Golden Light
Tag Archives: Drink and Be Merry!
Cultures of Desire
An Examination of Art and Food Over the next three consecutive Wednesdays at the Strand Theatre in Rockland, the Farnsworth Museum will present a special series on the interrelationship between food production/culinary history and paintings that depict food. Drawing on … Continue reading