- Rockin’ Rendezvous: Montreal Jazz Festival 2023
- Cernobbio Serenità
- OFF THE BEATEN TRACK IN TUSCANY
- C’est La Vie!
- Como: Refresh Recharge Repeat
- Sagnino Serenitá
- Peaceful Parma
- Life In The Clouds: Montecatini Alto
- Ah, Assisi
- Abruzzo to Perugia
- Campagnia to Apulia
- Travel in Troubled Times – Part One
- Sunday, Sunday
- Fifty Shades of Green
- Montreal: Off the Beaten Track
- Vieques: Bohos in Paradise II
- Nevis: Bohos in the Wild Blue
- Sicilian Valentine
- “P” is for Paris
- Caccia di Blu!
- Montreal Jazz 2020: Special Edition!
- My Montecatini
- Three Boroughs, Three Olives, 33 Hours
- Siena: Golden Light
Tag Archives: S.A.Q.
Montreal State of Mind
We arrive at the Montreal Jazz Festival for five blissed-out days and nights of music. The extraordinary lineup from June 24 to July 4 has something for all ages and musical genres – it’s a star-studded celebration. From morning performances for kids … Continue reading
Posted in Food and Wine, Music, Travel Tagged ALex Wilson, B-52s., Bill Evans tribute, Francois Bourassa, Frank Lozano, Gonzala Rubalcaba, Kim Churchill, Layla Zoe, Michael Donato, Montreal Jazz Festival, Nikki Yanofsky, Nyks, OPUS Hotel Montreal, Pierre Tanguay, Richard Galliano, S.A.Q., Sophie Hunger, Susie Arioli 2 Comments