- Sunday, Sunday
- Fifty Shades of Green
- Montreal: Off the Beaten Track
- Vieques: Bohos in Paradise II
- Nevis: Bohos in the Wild Blue
- Sicilian Valentine
- “P” is for Paris
- Caccia di Blu!
- Montreal Jazz 2020: Special Edition!
- My Montecatini
- Three Boroughs, Three Olives, 33 Hours
- Siena: Golden Light
- Boo! Halloween in Pistoia
- Florence: Fashion & Friendship
- Eating Montreal
- Take A Bow
- Goodnight You Moonlight Ladies
- Portland, Maine: Where To Stay?
- Fab at 40: Montréal Jazz Fest
- Art in Bloom: The Sequel
- Boston: Art in Bloom, Part 1
- Born To Run
- Portland Maine’s Rising Tide
- Saveur et Savoir: Montreal Jazz 2018
Category Archives: Tuscany
Montecatini Terme is a happy Tuscan mix of art, culture, and legendary spa scene. Belle Époque is the graceful era between 1890 and 1914 when Montecatini developed its elegant spa-style. Art Nouveau bathhouses set in a verdant, landscaped parks offered … Continue reading
I arrive on a golden Tuscan morning, hire a car and check into centrally located Hotel Malaspina. The B&B’s cheerful staff, robust breakfasts, Wifi, rooftop terrace, cozy rooms and free valet parking (yes, I said free valet parking) make it … Continue reading
Interesting to be here during a national election, as Italian populists and far-right reveal their mutual discontent with taxes, unemployment and immigration. David has been wearing his “Bernie” shirt which yesterday inspired a €3 discount on a liter of Artumes.