Interesting to be here during a national election, as Italian populists and far-right reveal their mutual discontent with taxes, unemployment and immigration. David has been wearing his “Bernie” shirt which yesterday inspired a €3 discount on a liter of Artumes.
- C’est La Vie!
- Como: Refresh Recharge Repeat
- Sagnino Serenitá
- Peaceful Parma
- Life In The Clouds: Montecatini Alto
- Ah, Assisi
- Abruzzo to Perugia
- Campagnia to Apulia
- Travel in Troubled Times – Part One
- Sunday, Sunday
- Fifty Shades of Green
- Montreal: Off the Beaten Track
- Vieques: Bohos in Paradise II
- Nevis: Bohos in the Wild Blue
- Sicilian Valentine
- “P” is for Paris
- Caccia di Blu!
- Montreal Jazz 2020: Special Edition!
- My Montecatini
- Three Boroughs, Three Olives, 33 Hours
- Siena: Golden Light
- Boo! Halloween in Pistoia
- Florence: Fashion & Friendship
- Eating Montreal