This extraordinary vaulted space is refined and sophisticated, yet somehow manages to be welcoming — a bookish hipster paradise. Anche gli Angeli features a bar, bistro, “concept store,” bookshop and live-music venue. The back walls of this soaring space are lined with wines; its front space is lined with books. Perfect for vino tasting, casual fine dining, literary browsing, meeting for tea and Sicilian sweets, cappuccino, or all of the above. There are even quiet tables for writerly types like me, and a solid internet connection. The chef’s pasta dishes (Noto post 1) are excellent. Charcuterie and cheese plates sustain wine-fueled discussions, day or night. This chef really knows what he is doing. I love sitting at the bar and watching him work. The scene is warm, friendly and fizzy — get there!
- C’est La Vie!
- Como: Refresh Recharge Repeat
- Sagnino Serenitá
- Peaceful Parma
- Life In The Clouds: Montecatini Alto
- Ah, Assisi
- Abruzzo to Perugia
- Campagnia to Apulia
- Travel in Troubled Times – Part One
- Sunday, Sunday
- Fifty Shades of Green
- Montreal: Off the Beaten Track
- Vieques: Bohos in Paradise II
- Nevis: Bohos in the Wild Blue
- Sicilian Valentine
- “P” is for Paris
- Caccia di Blu!
- Montreal Jazz 2020: Special Edition!
- My Montecatini
- Three Boroughs, Three Olives, 33 Hours
- Siena: Golden Light
- Boo! Halloween in Pistoia
- Florence: Fashion & Friendship
- Eating Montreal